What to Expect
- These online components are mandatory pre-requisites to attend the live three-day courses.
- Part A is comprised of five modules and Part B has four modules that are an interactive blend of visuals, audio and video.
- Both courses have testing components designed to ensure that all participants have achieved the learning objectives before attending the live course and as a necessity for CEU approvals.
- Average time to complete the online components is approximately seven (7) hours.
- Register in advance to allow plenty of time to complete the online component and take the test.
- The final test must be passed one week before the start date of the live course.
Minimum system requirements
- A web browser version released in the past three years with cookies enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer.
You can check if your current system has all the above by clicking here - please note, opens in a new window and will check the four necessary components. When you reach the Case Demo page successfully, please close that window and proceed to course registration.